Saturday, January 14, 2012

First semi fiscal year in Accenture

25july2011-25jan2012 (a complete cycle in Best BuY,UK)

It was 25 july 2011 when my 9916****37 rang and i saw a call from Ravi balakrishnagunasee from ACCENTURE.
i jotted down the address on a rough paper with pencil.

Accenture services pvt ltd.
vorthur hobli
tower B
ecospace
bellendur
bangalore

i reached at venue
and Anand And Karanth pulled me in his Project as
Associate Software Engineer.

date:25 july 2011


got an offer letter on 27 july and joined 0n 29 july 2011.
1st day started with party @ ROYAL ORCHID@ banglore.


" got an BLUE ID card with emp-id: C5***0 , which specify that i am a contractor employee in "Accenture"

got my first salary on 12 sept 2011(a bit late:))

An ego clash with F**king 1 team mate.
but i didnot change my way of not being a professional.

got good people around me like Suresh,Sudhakar , Anirban
and Rachit.
Enjoyed Night Shift and Allowances too :)
Maggi,chips and and oven were friends in night shifts.

0n 11 nov 2011 a cold blood ran into my body when " BBYUK is shutting down"
line pronounced by sudhakar.

A blame by a proffesional B***h but thanks to vishnu,suresh and Anand who managed in" All is well" style.

so i am getting roll off on 15 jan.
and 25 jan 2012 is my last working day in BBYUK project.

@ the end thanks its good to have contacts like Kuntal,anand,sukesh,ratan,rahul,guru,ravi.

so it is my "SEMI FISCAL YEAR IN Accenture".


Date:14 jan 2012 @ 21:15IST
saket pandey

1 comment:

  1. its not an good exp but liked working in Huge building:P

    ReplyDelete