Monday, May 7, 2012

Its your Prayer

Good Morning:
It was morning 7:30 am IST (28 jan 2012)
i texted her that i am on the way to  Saptagiri engineering college.
she wished me texting "All the best"

i reached SEC,jalahalli at 11am.
Last night i had been to office and now in saptagiri's campus for "OFF CAMPUS DRIVE for WIPRO".

I always say THIS day WAS MINE ,there was someone special who was praying for me .

Off Campus Drive in Bangalore means crowd of "engine + ears".
that means when a  engineeering grads come down to bangalore
and when
"their EARS hear a Hazard " Off Campus": ,they Become ENGINE...."
so  there was a crowd of thousands of people.(10 thousand +-)....

But As i Said " this day was mine"
i cleared all round one by one "
and i fixed my bumps in WIPRO TECHNOLIGIES.

i came out of saptagiri's campus @ 7pm and had my first bite of food.

and went back to office @11:30pm night...
It was the first time where i was struggling for my carrier and made it.

BUT someone was there praying for me since morning to evening like i am  fighting for my life in ICU.

at the end after a week i got the joinng letter on 7th of feb.
I Resigned from Accenture on 8th feb and Ran towards home on 11th of feb.

A New Era Began on 27th feb 2012 and today(7th may2012) i cleared all training papers.

for all this
Thanks

to God who listened to someone's prayer
thanks to parents whose love always gives me Positive energy.
and thanks to my best chhoti for prayer and Love.








I CAN DO IT, I WILL DO IT, AND I WILL PROVE IT!!! - Unknown - Motivational Quotes of the Day, Positive Thought Of the Day - From MotivateUs.com
 
Saket Pandey

1 comment: